Giant Ride Control EVO Notifications "greyed out"

TransAmMan

Sep 18, 2019
Canada
Hey All

I am using the RideControl APP for my wife 2020 Giant Liv Intrigue E that I had the updated EVO display screen added (ride control control removed)

It is "supposed" to allow for email and text messaging to be displayed on the EVO screen, however the option to enable this in the RideControl app is GREYED out .

I have updated the app and the bikes firmware. This feature (text and email) has never worked since day 1. Apple IOS

Anybody else encounter this ?? Any fixes ?

I am wondering if it has anything to do with the stock Intrigue not coming with the EVO display but rather the ride control (non display).

Cheers

Last edited:

NeilJ

Feb 20, 2020
Somerset UK
Hey All

I am using the RideControl APP for my wife 2020 Giant Liv Intrigue E that I had the updated EVO display screen added (ride control control removed)

It is "supposed" to allow for email and text messaging to be displayed on the EVO screen, however the option to enable this in the RideControl app is GREYED out .

I have updated the app and the bikes firmware. This feature (text and email) has never worked since day 1. Apple IOS

Anybody else encounter this ?? Any fixes ?

I am wondering if it has anything to do with the stock Intrigue not coming with the EVO display but rather the ride control (non display).

Cheers
This is probably an IOS apple issue as it works fine on my android, do you have access to an android or Fire tablet to try.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles