Giant Picture Thread, lets see em.

Pommylumpmmylump

Apr 16, 2019
Perth
Here is my and my wife's Trance-E's (well her's is a Liv actually) at the Perth Anzac Day dawn service.
20190425_061113.jpg

eBikeLife

Jan 19, 2019
Bulgaria
This my Giant fathom e3 2019. Absolutely love this bike.
I think one of the big issues for many people, that this bike solves, is the weight limit, as most bikes has a max weight of 120 kilo. If your a bigger guy, and maybe want to use your bike for off-road, a camping trip bringing additional gear, that stuff weighs alot. Easy to get above 120 kilo. This bike got a max limit of 140 kilo, and it runs flawless! Quiet engine, and runs like a dream.
20190503_192257.jpg

DaveMatthews

Aug 12, 2018
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
This my Giant fathom e3 2019. Absolutely love this bike.
I think one of the big issues for many people, that this bike solves, is the weight limit, as most bikes has a max weight of 120 kilo. If your a bigger guy, and maybe want to use your bike for off-road, a camping trip bringing additional gear, that stuff weighs alot. Easy to get above 120 kilo. This bike got a max limit of 140 kilo, and it runs flawless! Quiet engine, and runs like a dream. View attachment 13562
Nicely done sir. Great bike.

andykent

Mar 12, 2019
Oetz, Austria
I rode Craigieburn when i was out there on holiday, no e bike though but the trails were ace, rode the edge, the luge and cheeseman DH all top quality, great destination for biking...

Fonthy

May 26, 2019
Spain
The quality is good, LG 3,600mAh cells and 35A BMS.
Lateral anchorage, use Topeak QR CAGEMOUNT anchor.
The installation is very simple, you just have to connect the wiring that you send over the original connector of the motor, it is a very clean and reversible installation without any sequel.
The batteries work independently and you can choose which battery to work with first, using a switch to choose the battery.
The duration of the auxiliary battery is about 30-35km, for small ideal routes.

Pieter

Nov 12, 2018
Netherlands
The quality is good, LG 3,600mAh cells and 35A BMS.
Lateral anchorage, use Topeak QR CAGEMOUNT anchor.
The installation is very simple, you just have to connect the wiring that you send over the original connector of the motor, it is a very clean and reversible installation without any sequel.
The batteries work independently and you can choose which battery to work with first, using a switch to choose the battery.
The duration of the auxiliary battery is about 30-35km, for small ideal routes.
thanks for your reply. this summer we are on vacation in Spain, you never know. do you like the Giant?

Fonthy

May 26, 2019
Spain
I like the Giant, although the wheels lack a bit of quality and I've had to change the rear for breakage of the core, otherwise very good.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles