German bike parts website

Funky Bolly

Nov 10, 2018
Newport wales
I noticed when Rob was building the cheve it looked like he purchased the Zeb forks from a German site I was looking at and the prices seemed pretty reasonable .What my question is has anyone gone the same route and we’re there any problems ( ok brexit might change things) but I’m really interested cheers .

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
Items over £135 are subject to VAT, import duty & tariffs where applicable and handling fees when they reach the UK border now

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
I noticed when Rob was building the cheve it looked like he purchased the Zeb forks from a German site I was looking at and the prices seemed pretty reasonable .What my question is has anyone gone the same route and we’re there any problems ( ok brexit might change things) but I’m really interested cheers .
On BBC News this morning: Brexit: 'I was asked to pay an extra £82 for my £200 coat'

Looks like there may well be extra charges, but you won't find out about them until it's about to be delivered. So be careful. I'm in Germany, so I'll have the problem the other way round, I should think.

Nobody really expected frictionless trade post Brexit!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles