GEN-2 drive side cover replacement?

SurreySteve

Jan 9, 2022
Surrey Hills
I've damaged the drive side cover in a crash and the "chainguide" part has snapped off. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for this? Anyone riding without if it snapped off someone else's?

Gigha

Sep 30, 2020
East Lothian
I've damaged the drive side cover in a crash and the "chainguide" part has snapped off. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for this? Anyone riding without if it snapped off someone else's?

e-bikeshop does sell some of these Bosch motor cover parts. www.e-bikeshop.co.uk

The slight problem is that some parts they only supply if you have actually bought a bike from them. Worth checking to see if part you want can be supplied.

SurreySteve

Jan 9, 2022
Surrey Hills
e-bikeshop does sell some of these Bosch motor cover parts. www.e-bikeshop.co.uk

The slight problem is that some parts they only supply if you have actually bought a bike from them. Worth checking to see if part you want can be supplied.
Thanks, I looked there but they don't seem to have anything for the older generation motors so any other suggestions still welcome.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles