G'day! eMTBer from Sydney Australia ???

Gazzer

Nov 4, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Hi riders! On my first eMTB for a few months now. 2019 Norco Sight VLT 2. Enjoying the extra time on the trails and getting some extension out of this 54 yo body!

IMG_6183.JPG

Gazzer

Nov 4, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Welcome to the forum Gazzer, a few Aussie's on here, I'm an hour up the road from you but some are around the Sydney metro.
Thanks Rob,
I ride several trails from the Blue Mountains to the Northern Beaches. Managed to ride Awaba recently too. Haven’t managed to get to Ourimbah or TrailShare since getting the VLT, but soon. Maybe see you around. Looking forward to hanging out in the forums and seeing how everyone else is doing on their eMTB’s. Cheers!

Last edited:

RobNevyn

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Nov 19, 2018
Central Coast NSW Australia
Thanks Rob,
I ride several trails from the Blue Mountains to the Northern Beaches. Managed to ride Awaba recently too. Haven’t managed to get to Ourimbah or TrailShare since getting the VLT, but soon. Maybe see you around. Looking forward to hanging out in the forums and seeing how everyone else is doing on their eMTB’s. Cheers!

@flash and I were at Awaba last weekend, it's a great trail, have a look at Ourimbah & Trailshare if you get the chance, both are good in their own ways. I'm at Ourimbah a fair bit, sing out if you every want a ride buddy up this way on the weekends.

Gazzer

Nov 4, 2019
Sydney, Australia
@flash and I were at Awaba last weekend, it's a great trail, have a look at Ourimbah & Trailshare if you get the chance, both are good in their own ways. I'm at Ourimbah a fair bit, sing out if you every want a ride buddy up this way on the weekends.
Yes, my first time at Awaba several weeks ago and heard more trail just opened. Looking really good up there. The up-trail at Ourimbah and XC tracks at Trailshare was a slog on my non eMTB a year ago, but i reckon perfect for the E8000 now! I'll definitely call out when planning to come up that way again. Same goes for you down here! ? Thanks for the welcome @RobNevyn

Ol ebiker

Oct 21, 2019
NSW Australia
Welcome Gazzer,
I’m a bit further north in the hunter valley there is a group called the hunter chargers we try and have a group ride every couple of weeks feel free to join in. That invite extends to all on here they put the rides on Facebook and Strava.
Cheers.

Gazzer

Nov 4, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Welcome Gazzer,
I’m a bit further north in the hunter valley there is a group called the hunter chargers we try and have a group ride every couple of weeks feel free to join in. That invite extends to all on here they put the rides on Facebook and Strava.
Cheers.
Thanks @Ol ebiker
I follow a page called Hunter eMTB Riders. I’ll have a look out for that one too. Be great to get a ride in the Hunter this summer. Cheers!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles