Frame integrated system controller + mini remote + Kiox?

wenna

Aug 1, 2023
Sweden
On bikes that come with the system controller integrated in the top tube and the wireless mini remote - is it possible to add the Kiox display?

csm_Bosch-eBike-Visual-Group-SystemController-MiniRemote-BES3-MY2023-DE_702f450954.jpg

Shark58

Mar 5, 2023
Germany
According to the product compatibility map from the Bosch website this can be done.

You will need the Kiox 300 upgrade kit which includes the necessary cable to connect the Kiox 300 display with your drive unit. After installation you can change display screens with the mini remote.

wenna

Aug 1, 2023
Sweden
Yes. It's a standard option on the Voima.
Have you seen it live?
Where do you connect the display to? From the pictures I´ve seen there´s only one connector on the system controller that connects to the motor, and the mini remote has no connectors.

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
Have you seen it live?
Where do you connect the display to? From the pictures I´ve seen there´s only one connector on the system controller that connects to the motor, and the mini remote has no connectors.
I have the mini remote. Didn't opt for the display.

The remote is indeed wireless.

Shark58

Mar 5, 2023
Germany
Have you seen it live?
You have to connect the system controller and Kiox 300 the same way the LED remote and Kiox 300 are connected.

One cable goes from the motor to the Kiox 300. A second cable goes from the Kiox 300 to the system controller.

wenna

Aug 1, 2023
Sweden
You have to connect the system controller and Kiox 300 the same way the LED remote and Kiox 300 are connected.

One cable goes from the motor to the Kiox 300. A second cable goes from the Kiox 300 to the system controller.
D'oh... I feel dumb now I didn´t think of that.
Thank you.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles