Bosch Kiox power change system

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
Is it just me or do others with the Bosch controller suffer from "double changing" when traversing rough ground ..I find it is very difficult to press button just once resulting in too much or too little power at a crucial point .....is there a trigger conversion similar to my old Shimano system which was virtually fool proof ?

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
Is it just me or do others with the Bosch controller suffer from "double changing" when traversing rough ground ..I find it is very difficult to press button just once resulting in too much or too little power at a crucial point .....is there a trigger conversion similar to my old Shimano system which was virtually fool proof ?

What remote is this on? Purion, Kiox or the newer LED remote?

Loamwolf made various notes about power levels changing on MY22 LED remotes often

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
Good idea I do try to ride in OFF or ECO but that suggestion will work in the technical stuff.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
No button operated remote is going to be easy to use if your hands are being vibrated like a zombie pogo stick! The answer is to be predictive and change mode when you have more settled terrain, or maybe you need to sort out your front suspension settings??
I found the Levo and Bosch Purion remotes equally difficult to be sure a bout selecting a mode if the going is very rough.........the Bosch Smart System LED Remote is better in that respect helped by also having far better visual confirmation via coloured LED.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles