Fox 38’s losing pressure

N9VNS

Jun 26, 2020
South Wales
My bike is only 3 months old and my lbs who I bought it from has said drop it over and they’ll send the forks off but it’ll be a few weeks turn around so don’t really want to be without the bike for a few weeks.
I went for a ride a few weeks ago after not being out for 2 weeks and I noticed the front suspension didn’t feel right, and when pulling the front wheel up the suspension sounded horrible. So checked the pressure when I got home and it was at 20psi. Topped it back up to what I usually run it at, went out for a ride and all was well. Few days later and exactly the same thing happened and again last night it done the same thing. Its losing pressure when sat in the garage and I’m assuming when riding too.

Anyone have any ideas what to check? Rather try and sort it myself rather than having to wait a few weeks and be without the bike.

KeithR

Jul 1, 2020
Blyth, Northumberland
One post is enough:

N9VNS

Jun 26, 2020
South Wales
One post is enough:

No idea why it created 2 posts, its quite clearly an accident but thanks for the comment ?.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@N9VNS It is easy to delete. Go to the post you want to delete and remove the entry except for one word. Choose the delete option from the list at the bottom of the post. It will ask for a reason, enter "duplicate" or "error", whatever and press the go button (can't recall the exact thing).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles