Forum

Mydriaze

Jul 7, 2019
France
Sevy55's from Falmouth, Cornwall. If you're on a PC, just hover over their name for more information. Location, age, breast size. So about a stone's throw from Brittany. :)

Welcome Sevy55.

Thanks for the hint. So, Zimmerframe, you're a French crepes eater?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Thanks for the hint. So, Zimmerframe, you're a French crepes eater?

Sadly, I'm an Anglais in France crepes eater .. but not so much of a crepes eater .. I keep trying .. unfortunately most of the time, by the time you've paid for 2 or 3 , you could have eaten a normal meal and had more time for boissons... :) I'm on the south side of Lac de Guerledan, so whilst there aren't any mountains, it's still quite a good place to have decided to take up mountain biking ! I think you're more 84000 and 10 years younger so much better all round ! :) (if you right click on a user name and click on "turn on users web cam, use cd drive for laser scan of environment and reveal all known secret information" it's amazing what it shows)

Mydriaze

Jul 7, 2019
France
W
Sadly, I'm an Anglais in France crepes eater .. but not so much of a crepes eater .. I keep trying .. unfortunately most of the time, by the time you've paid for 2 or 3 , you could have eaten a normal meal and had more time for boissons... :) I'm on the south side of Lac de Guerledan, so whilst there aren't any mountains, it's still quite a good place to have decided to take up mountain biking ! I think you're more 84000 and 10 years younger so much better all round ! :) (if you right click on a user name and click on "turn on users web cam, use cd drive for laser scan of environment and reveal all known secret information" it's amazing what it shows)

When you turn my web cam on, can you see me naked?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles