Focus thron

Sunnyg32

Oct 19, 2020
Scotland
Hi i have a focus thron size small i am 5’7” tall male around 95kg i am trying to set rear suspension sag and its at approx 200psi but sag still around 50% can i just keep putting more air in? Fox float dps 190/45

thanks

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
You probably need to change the title of the thread to "Maximum allowable pressure in Fox Float dps" to get an answer. Only Thron owners will probably look at this thread... ;)

The maximum air pressure should be written on the suspension unit somewhere near the valve. However, a quick squint at the Fox website appears to indicate a maximum allowable air pressure of 350psi for FLOAT DPS EVOL and FLOAT DPX2 EVOL units.

Various tables online seem to indicate a pressure of around 240psi would be the correct starting point for 95kg. (Note that your "weight" should be your riding weight, including all your kit, water and loaded backpack. Not your naked weight on the bathroom scales. So you might still need to up that figure).

Akelu

Jul 31, 2020
Australia
yeah your fine to put more air in, i found i needed more psi on my thron 6.9 shock too. I think due to the way they have configured the shocks negative air chamber spacers? MAX psi is about 300-350 forgot which one.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles