FLYON ENDURO 8.0 DROPPER SEATPOST REMOVAL AND DIMENSIONS

saione

Oct 19, 2020
Lerici
Hi again.
Does anyone knows the dimensions of the dropper seatpost of FLYON NDURO 8.0?
I would be very gratefull also if someone could explain the remouval procedure.
Thanks.

All4Fun

Aug 5, 2020
the Netherlands
Haibike site said 34.9mm.
I have an Flyon too, and i think to remove the post you have to loosen the inner cable at the lever.
Put the bike upside down and remove the motor, because the outer cable/ post has to move up.
Pretty easy job, beware by reinstalling the motor for the seal of the connector, motor has to fit in one move.

See also the pdf.
https://www.bikespeed.de/Anleitungen/bikespeed_RS_Flyon_Einbauanleitung_EN.pdf

Last edited:

Hairy bum

Apr 28, 2021
Uk
I did mine without removing the motor ? I just gently pulled-the cable through …. Doh

Hairy bum

Apr 28, 2021
Uk
If your lucky yes, but i know from mine that damaging the cable is easily possible too, or the electrical harness, everything is pushed in a tight fit, especially a fs.
Mine has to have a new loom already ..before I removed cable … it arrived yesterday … tomorrows job …

Hairy bum

Apr 28, 2021
Uk
Are we talking whole cable , outer and inner or just the inner?
Whole cable .. had to cut one end of the inner & take off one of the outer end clamps …
If I remember I pulled the inner up through the seat post and the outer out through the hole by the handle bars ..
I did remove the cable clamp by the motor and was very gentle n slow

Sidepod

Sep 2, 2020
Oxford
If you’re replacing the whole harness it would be good if you photograph the process and post it here. I’m keen to know how the battery connector and box actually comes out?
I’ve looked at if a few times and can’t quite work out how it’s done. Good luck.

Hairy bum

Apr 28, 2021
Uk
If you’re replacing the whole harness it would be good if you photograph the process and post it here. I’m keen to know how the battery connector and box actually comes out?
I’ve looked at if a few times and can’t quite work out how it’s done. Good luck.
Will do (y) I have no idea either …. But nothing ventured n all … will poke about with a endoscope camera first …

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles