Flash helmet sale on Fox UK website

Jurassic

Subscriber
Jul 22, 2022
Helensburgh, Scotland.
I can thoroughly recommend the Speedframe Pro if anyone's looking for a new open face lid, I love mine. Severely tempted by the Proframe, I keep wondering whether I should be riding in a full face lid more often.

theremotejuggernaut

Aug 2, 2022
UK
I have a speedframe pro and don't really get on with it.

Fits nice but oh my god it's sweaty. Like really sweaty, dripping down my face and into my eyes sweaty.

Not sure why it's not like it doesn't have vents, they just seem ineffective.

Just me?

Jurassic

Subscriber
Jul 22, 2022
Helensburgh, Scotland.
I have a speedframe pro and don't really get on with it.

Fits nice but oh my god it's sweaty. Like really sweaty, dripping down my face and into my eyes sweaty.

Not sure why it's not like it doesn't have vents, they just seem ineffective.

Just me?
Can't say it's just you but I definitely find the helmet vents work well compared to my previous couple of lids (Bell Super2 and IXS Trail RS). They are all more orientated towards enduroey type riding though so maybe not as cool as an XC lid. I've used my Speedframe for bikepacking and all-round riding though as I find it quite airy. YMMV obviously.

theremotejuggernaut

Aug 2, 2022
UK
Looking at it, it should be airy but it was unuseable during summer. My other helmet is a Giro Montaro which vents really well so perhaps its just that the Fox doesn't breathe as well as the Giro.

I've tried adjusting the liner up and down and tried the Peak at different positions but nothing I do seems to get air moving through it.

It feels like a good fit but maybe it just doesn't suit my head shape.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles