Fezzari Timp Peak vs Orbea Wild H10

habaden

Feb 8, 2022
Portland, OR
Hey everyone, I'm looking to purchase my first ebike and I've narrowed it down to these two for now. I also was thinking about a Turbo Levo but after reading about motor issues that has pushed me away.

Everything on paper about these bikes looks great. However I can't find anything ride reports for the '23 Alloy Wild. From what I've researched, the previous model had some structural frame issues. For the money, I can get a lighter frame with a better spec with the Fezzari but it has a smaller battery and a shimano battery.

My question is, is the suspension platform of the Wild and the Bosch motor worth the inferior build spec over the Fezzari? From all ride reports the Fezzari rides lighter and more agile than its numbers suggest.

F0nz0

Oct 11, 2021
Usa
I’m also looking to get advice. I thought I was set on the fezzari, but the wild keeps invading my thoughts.. I can score a wild m20 with a fox 38 factory for about the same price as the launch edition timp.. not sure what I should do..overall spec is way better on the timp peak, but the moto/bigger battery on the wild.. decisions decisions

habaden

Feb 8, 2022
Portland, OR
I’m also looking to get advice. I thought I was set on the fezzari, but the wild keeps invading my thoughts.. I can score a wild m20 with a fox 38 factory for about the same price as the launch edition timp.. not sure what I should do..overall spec is way better on the timp peak, but the moto/bigger battery on the wild.. decisions decisions
Interesting, where can you get a deal like that?

Cycledesign89

Jun 26, 2023
London
I'm in a similar position. Considering first e-bike and the wild H10 and timp peak are on the list. Also on the list is the Commencal meta power SX bosch and the strive:eek:n.

Although I haven't ridden any of them i'm massively leaning more towards the bosch bikes. That wireless remote is so much cleaner. I know its a minor thing but i hate handlebar clutter. The canyon has a banging spec for the money and both the canyon and the commy are mullet which seems like a better all round package.

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
Both look awesome I haven't ridden either.

Some key decision points

Wild has the Bosch race motor.
But integrated battery. And is only 29 option.

Do you intend a spare battery and riding more than one batteries worth in a day? Timp peak.

What is your motor preference?
Bosch or shimano?

Do you want Mullet config? If so timp peak.

But for me I wanted a Bosch motor and the ability to change batteries out quickly, so both bikes didn't make my grade.

RacerX

Nov 19, 2023
Austin Texas
I used to be a Fezzari and Santa Cruz guy. Watch every single shootout on youtube for the last year. The Orbea Wild wins hands down. Orbea Wild it is.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles