Fazua emtb options?

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Id like to get a new enduro bike to go with my yt decoy for next year. Im thinking i might want something with the fazua motor to have the emtb/mtb choice in the other bike. Wondering what companies will have a bike in their line up with the fazua system. Fazua are entering the North American market starting thos december apparently and theyll have a canadian distributor as well, i think.
I know lapierre and bulls have bikes with a fazua motor. Anyone know of any other options in atleast 150mm rear travel (hopefully more) ?

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Possibly Nox but seems they're using Brose Alu S in their 2020 bikes
Helium-7-1-Pro-Phantom.jpg

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Possibly Nox but seems they're using Brose Alu S in their 2020 bikes View attachment 19786
Not too bad. They have a 150/160 model and a 180f/r model. 18kg-19kg and mullets . Geo isnt bad either. I wouldnt mind a shorter cs and steeper sa but i could work with that. They could use some curves on those tubes. Sex it up a bit. Utilitarian look for sure. They list germany, switzerland and austria for sales
If fazua are making a push in north america they have to have more than 3 companies that are carrying a model

Swissrob

Sep 4, 2018
Switzerland
Interesting, I had a look at the Swiss site and 2020s are Brose but they are clearing out the 2019s for Chf4400 but don't clearly give specs. Website is clunky the hybrid concept is worth a look, any range extenders for Fazua?

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
There are even Pinarello & Maserati models...different ends of the spectrum there.

Not entirely sure why many of the emtb manufacturers using Fazua are moving to Brose :unsure: I'm not very good at speculation
FAZUA - Bikes

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles