FATHOM E+ 0 2020 SUDDEN OFF!!

fs0ciet1

May 17, 2020
milano
saw some problems with the Fhatom E+0 2020 ( 2 months of life) keep turning off during ride. the system keep turning off suddenly. Turn it on back, it will off again!
any solution for this?
im really sad

fs0ciet1

May 17, 2020
milano
Normal problem with a 3600 euro of bike ?
I have find on this forum that a lot of bike with my same problem still had problems after assistance

fs0ciet1

May 17, 2020
milano
I’m feel lost with a bike (60 day of life) with this problem .
electrical problems are never really fixable

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
I’m feel lost with a bike (60 day of life) with this problem .
electrical problems are never really fixable
Truly sorry about your trouble, and I'm no Giant fan boy, but I have worked with electrical equipment all of my life. I must say that electrical troubles can definitely be fixed.

Battery fitment, and less than waterproof connections, are known troubles affecting a small, but still unacceptable number of Gaint ebikes. I think we had all hoped this was solved for 2020. It seems not.

Myself, I would give the dealer a chance to fix it. Gaint has been reasonable concerning warranty across a wide range of issues discussed on these forums. Frames, motors, shocks, forks, batteries, chargers, hubs, controllers, sensors, harnesses and more have all been replaced under warranty.

Keep us posted

fs0ciet1

May 17, 2020
milano
I hope everything will resolved as you say, thanks for the nice words
UPDATE: today they come to collect the bike to send it in giant

fs0ciet1

May 17, 2020
milano
update: the seller said that Giant can't find the problem
with the classic controls and tests, the bike will probably be replaced with a new one

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles