Fantic Integra 160 Power issue . Trouble shooting .

MBW

Apr 26, 2022
Oxford
Fantic Integra 160 - great bike - no reason but pulled out for a ride and will not power up at all.
battery is fine as swapped. With mates , handle bar controller similarly swapped and fine. So maybe main power lead.

anyone know how to rest other than electrical continuity.

thanks

MBW

Apr 26, 2022
Oxford
Fantic Integra 160 - great bike - no reason but pulled out for a ride and will not power up at all.
battery is fine as swapped. With mates , handle bar controller similarly swapped and fine. So maybe main power lead.

anyone know how to rest other than electrical continuity.

thanks
I have taken main battery cable out to check for break / continuity. The 2 large recessed battery connections are fine. Then there are 4 small "pin" contacts on the battery plug end - and 5 pins on the motor end. Only 3 of the 4 battery end "pin" contacts have continuity to 3 of the 5 pins on motor end. So I suspect one has failed . Question does ANYONE have wiring schematic ? Or have a main cable they could check to see if different? Seems very hard to find detail on the FANTIC INTEGRA electrics. I can see however that replacement cable is upwards of £140. All help appreciated

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles