Fantic Integra XF1 160

Sep 14, 2018
Bradford
Ride
Waiting
Hi guys/gals, just thought I’d intro my sen, I’m an old head from yorkshire and I’ve tried almost every ebike in country and still not decided on one, I was wondering has anyone on here seen/got or know anyone who has the fantic integra xf1 ?, the bike looks mint and seems great value for money but just can’t view/try one for love nor money . If anyone as any input , it would be great.... 😉.. p.s keep an eye on that battery 🤪

R120

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Hi guys/gals, just thought I’d intro my sen, I’m an old head from yorkshire and I’ve tried almost every ebike in country and still not decided on one, I was wondering has anyone on here seen/got or know anyone who has the fantic integra xf1 ?, the bike looks mint and seems great value for money but just can’t view/try one for love nor money . If anyone as any input , it would be great.... 😉.. p.s keep an eye on that battery 🤪
i am sure there are some members with the bike

Doomanic

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Ride
Not a Levo!
Out of interest how long have you got the bike for and what’s the cost?

Sep 14, 2018
Bradford
Ride
Waiting
Just need driving license, passport, Bank Card.. it is free for the Demo, so just getting it for the day and taking up to Cannock chase, kill two birds with one stone.

Latest threads

Become a Patron!

Trending