Eye protection

Gee

Jun 20, 2019
South Wales
Normally Oakley EV zeros for me. Use them with both open and full face.

Will use a pair of clear cheap Bolle safety glasses if it's overcast or dark.

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
:cool: Previously have worn racing jackets/jawbreakers/100% speedcrafts. Switched to prospect goggles, since moving to contact lenses..

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
100 % accuri Goggles are permanently on my helmet for forest runs with either clear or mirror blue tint lens. If not needed I use any reasonably strong and cheap sunglasses...…….no way I would pay over £30 for sunglasses for mtb.

SBFN

Sep 15, 2019
Portugal
I just got a Rudy Project Tralyx XL with photochromic lens and its by far the best one I have ever used. I love Oakley but it could not beat Tralyx XL.

Last edited:

Swissrob

Sep 4, 2018
Switzerland
I find industrial safety glasses good, I have 2 pairs yellow for low light and darker for riding up both have good UV protection. Cheap as chips and a good range in industrial safety stores but better to try on in the shop.

Ted

Apr 23, 2019
California
Uvex Tomcat safety glasses. They come in a variety of tints for different light conditions. Check them out on Amazon.

Swissrob

Sep 4, 2018
Switzerland
Uvex Tomcat safety glasses. They come in a variety of tints for different light conditions. Check them out on Amazon.
That's the brand I couldn't remember, I think they're Swiss made as well! Or they just hide their profits here...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles