Experienced my first verbal EMTB abuse today

DaiGaled

Jul 9, 2018
Pencoed
Awesome! I so want to get into a guitar conversation but it's off topic and might annoy the OP, oh, hang on, that's me....so what do you think of the Kemper and pray tell which 7 planks you spank?
I love the Kemper!! So many amps in one little toaster and to my (arguably knackered) ears they sound like their original counterparts. I have a Prs SE custom 24, 2 fenders, a Jem, a Les Paul, music man and my personal favourite a JS 1200. I love Mr Satriani.

davegixer

Jul 7, 2018
UK
I'm dmatthews there.
What axes you got? I have:
2009 SE ONE
2009 305
2008 Mira
2001 McCarty with a rosewood neck
2012 P22 with rosewood neck
And I just got one of the first 500 JM Silver Sky!

Ah man sweet, you've got a keeper with the SS!! Did it come with the hard case?
2003 Tremonti SE bought new and started the PRS journey, 2008 CU24 Core, 2014 CU24 Core, 2016 Tremonti SE Custom. Among many other non PRSeseses.

I love the Kemper!! So many amps in one little toaster and to my (arguably knackered) ears they sound like their original counterparts. I have a Prs SE custom 24, 2 fenders, a Jem, a Les Paul, music man and my personal favourite a JS 1200. I love Mr Satriani.

I'm the proud owner of a JS1200 too, seriously good guitar, I do love Ibanez. Which EBMM do you have? I've got a Japanese EVH Wolfgang, similar vein.

Last edited:

J dog

Feb 16, 2018
Essex
Oh Dear, another one here got more guitars than bikes, (close!) acoustics you can plug in even, Strats and Telecasters etc. Better stop now.

davegixer

Jul 7, 2018
UK
Oh Dear, another one here got more guitars than bikes, (close!) acoustics you can plug in even, Strats and Telecasters etc. Better stop now.

Nah never stop, you can never have too many bikes or guitars - acoustic, petrol or electric.
just one more.

I’ve got a sweet Ovation semi-acoustic; it is to acoustic guitars what my Ebike is to my MTBs, wheras my electric guitars are to semi-acoustic guitars what my Dirtbikes are to Ebikes.

DaveMatthews

Aug 12, 2018
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Ah man sweet, you've got a keeper with the SS!! Did it come with the hard case?
2003 Tremonti SE bought new and started the PRS journey, 2008 CU24 Core, 2014 CU24 Core, 2016 Tremonti SE Special. Among many other non PRSeseses.

I'm the proud owner of a JS1200 too, seriously good guitar, I do love Ibanez. Which EBMM do you have? I've got a Japanese EVH Wolfgang, similar vein.
Yup, first 500 with hard case and plaque. I was perusing CL as I often do and tripped over it! Lady only had it for 3 weeks!
I'll post pics in the guitar thread.
The guitar thread... - EMTB Forums
:)

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Even that's not necessarily true. If you put the same amount of effort in as you would on a non-assisted bike you'll get just just as much of a workout, but at a higher speed. Of course, if you sit back and dawdle along in Boost, you'll deserve all the abuse you get. :D

davegixer

Jul 7, 2018
UK
I thought it was hilarious in Rob's latest video in Scotland, Ben Nevis - someone shouted "you're both cheating" to Rob and McTrailrider.......whilst pushing their bike up hill haha. Oh the oxymoron. Or just moron.

Great rhetoric though @Rob Hancill EPOWAHH!!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles