Errors in Mission Control

Oldmtber

Oct 9, 2019
Worcester
UPDATE:

Ghost errors 4,5,6,19 & 35 should now be solved. An app bug triggered them without reason, we've hidden them and will resolve in the background with the next app release. Apologies to all that experienced them over the last 48 hrs, if anyone still has these errors numbers showing up without reason from 7th Feb onwards please post here.
Just been out for 20 mile easy spin and found motor error 5 on return. I don’t normally ride with Mission Control connected and found the code when I connected to fine tune the assistance levels.
Error code cleared by switching on/off a couple of times. So I’m assuming I can safely ignore this one for the time being.

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
@foggie Can you try signing out of the app and then back in again? It's possible that this is necessary to refresh the ruleset on some phones...

@Specialized Rider Care, sorry to hijack this thread but apparently you are reading and responding to this section. Since November 13th I am trying to get in contact with you via PM. However since that time I don't get any response anymore despite earlier promisses which you made. I think I have been very patient. Can you please check your PM section and let me know the outcome? I also asked @Rob Hancill for his support.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
It does seem that whoever it is that uses the Specialized Rider Care handle is only really focussed....or perhaps experienced....in the software aspects of the bike. If you look at posts that he has responded to they mostly relate to understanding the software modes and firmware related issues. Try emailing Rider Care at Specialized HQ instead of waiting for a response via the forum.

Specialized Rider Care

Official Specialized
Subscriber
Official Specialized
Jul 12, 2018
@Specialized Rider Care, sorry to hijack this thread but apparently you are reading and responding to this section. Since November 13th I am trying to get in contact with you via PM. However since that time I don't get any response anymore despite earlier promisses which you made. I think I have been very patient. Can you please check your PM section and let me know the outcome? I also asked @Rob Hancill for his support.

Sorry @Maastricht to miss your PMs, no intention to ignore you! Have replied and we'll get you sorted.

Specialized Rider Care

Official Specialized
Subscriber
Official Specialized
Jul 12, 2018
It does seem that whoever it is that uses the Specialized Rider Care handle is only really focussed....or perhaps experienced....in the software aspects of the bike. If you look at posts that he has responded to they mostly relate to understanding the software modes and firmware related issues. Try emailing Rider Care at Specialized HQ instead of waiting for a response via the forum.

Thanks @Mikerb - Just to be transparent on this, we do post on this forum primarily to support the e-specific aspects of our Turbo bikes - we noticed that riders were struggling to help each other with app or electronic issues but were comparatively happy with mechanical aspects.

We'll always do our best to help but when it comes to bikes requiring warranty service the retailer remains the first place anyone should reach out to, then to Specialized regional service directly via the support form on the website if a retailer can't help.

BrianT85

Mar 5, 2020
Belgium
UPDATE:

Ghost errors 4,5,6,19 & 35 should now be solved. An app bug triggered them without reason, we've hidden them and will resolve in the background with the next app release. Apologies to all that experienced them over the last 48 hrs, if anyone still has these errors numbers showing up without reason from 7th Feb onwards please post here.

Hi @Specialized Rider Care, today I connected the mission control app and seems the errors still appear for my 2019 Levo. I understand we don't have to worry about these errors but what do I have to do to resolve them? I have the latest update from Android play store and signed out and in again. Also reconnected the bike a few times but the errors still show. Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

Specialized Rider Care

Official Specialized
Subscriber
Official Specialized
Jul 12, 2018
Hi @Specialized Rider Care, today I connected the mission control app and seems the errors still appear for my 2019 Levo. I understand we don't have to worry about these errors but what do I have to do to resolve them? I have the latest update from Android play store and signed out and in again. Also reconnected the bike a few times but the errors still show. Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

Sorry to hear. If you've closed the app, signed out and in again then that's strange. A bike firmware update will definitely clear these, however we launch a new app update any day so it would be worth waiting for that update and then restarting the app afterwards before getting your bike's FW updated.

BrianT85

Mar 5, 2020
Belgium
Sorry to hear. If you've closed the app, signed out and in again then that's strange. A bike firmware update will definitely clear these, however we launch a new app update any day so it would be worth waiting for that update and then restarting the app afterwards before getting your bike's FW updated.

Thanks for the reply! Ill wait for the update and if the errors are still there I'll head to my retailer and ask for a firmware update.

Omaurizio

Apr 26, 2020
Turin, Italy
@Specialized Rider Care only to let you know that for errors 6, 4, 19, 35 logging out and in wasn't enough. To solve the problem (even if I had the latest version installed: 2.2.1 build 56 on my Huawei P30) I had to sign out, uninstall the app, restart the phone, reinstall Mission control and log in again.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles