Electric Charging Stations in Verbier on the Mountain

neiloxford

Jul 8, 2020
UK
Recharge your batteries - and those of your e-Bike - whenever you need.

In the Val de Bagnes, it’s impossible to get stranded on your electric bike! Check out the locations of our free recharging stations and ride your e-Bike without a worry throughout the mountains.

Also available here, although indoors so a slighty different approach.

It would be good if these get rolled out into popular spots across the uk.

Last edited:

Sidepod

Sep 2, 2020
Oxford
It would be good if these get rolled out into popular spots across the uk.

Have you met our government?

SimoneLeB

Mar 23, 2021
Italia
This is a great initiative! I'm sure the future is electric! Many of these stands are also present in Italy. On one of my excursions I found the Clorofilla power base, just fantastic

jimbob

Aug 3, 2020
East UK
I wonder if they'll start introducing such ideas at places like bike park wales etc. I know you can rent a socket over lunch, but it feels like a bit of an afterthought to me.

The same with renting spare batteries etc.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I wonder if they'll start introducing such ideas at places like bike park wales etc. I know you can rent a socket over lunch, but it feels like a bit of an afterthought to me.

The same with renting spare batteries etc.

What’s needed is a supercharger (with a safe area for bike storage) that can charge a typical 625 battery from almost empty to full in around 30-45 mins. Bike shops and cafes at popular trail centres / bike parks and national parks could buy them and then rent the charging time to you whilst you’re sat having lunch / coffee. I’d happily pay a fiver to fully charge my battery ready for a second round

jimbob

Aug 3, 2020
East UK
What’s needed is a supercharger (with a safe area for bike storage) that can charge a typical 625 battery from almost empty to full in around 30-45 mins. Bike shops and cafes at popular trail centres / bike parks and national parks could buy them and then rent the charging time to you whilst you’re sat having lunch / coffee. I’d happily pay a fiver to fully charge my battery ready for a second round
Exactly this. I'm sure there's a missed market here! And wouldn't be that hard to implement

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
You are aware that a battery will only take an x amount of charge rate due to their chemistry and small wire sizes? I don't see any super charger, unless you consider 8A super, in the near future.

I do see the possibility of charge stations, attached to cafés of course, though but with the plethora of battery types out there it could be a night mare of trying to hook yours up. I just wish, that although companies don't want to have the "same" battery as everybody what would be the harm in at least coming up with a standardized charge port? That would at least solve the former.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles