Ebike stands?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Well folks,

I took the plunge and purchased this and got it delivered from Italy. I do have a proper ‘bike service stand’ very similar to the Feedback stand but for me, as this stand lifts both wheels off the ground and they way I am used to washing and servicing my analogue bikes this is a much better option for me.

The plate underneath the motor is padded and also adjustable up and down. The point that connects to the downtube is also padded so it is a well thought out design.

Mounting the bike was tricky the first time as you need to line everything up but now it is ‘adjusted’ to suit my bike which took a few minutes it can be mounted and unmounted in seconds.

View attachment 611
View attachment 612
Really interesting product. Can you put a review in the review section?

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Not
This part just presses on the crank bolt?
View attachment 613 [/
This part just presses on the crank bolt?
View attachment 613
Yes, that is correct.

Not sure what ebike you have?

On my Levo there is a 6mm hole that goes right the way through the middle of the crank bolt. The crank is also hollow so the bit you are showing inserts all the way through the crank bolt hole and into the hole in the crank and butts up against the stopper (the disk bit showing in the picture)

Kiwi in Wales

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Really interesting product. Can you put a review in the review section?
I will try to get some time this coming week to do a review. I am currently writing a long winded thread on the Levo/Kenevo post as I have carried out a few upgrades since my purchase off ccrdave which may get a few interesting comments back.....

eFat

Founding Member
Feb 4, 2018
Switzerland
On my Levo there is a 6mm hole that goes right the way through the middle of the crank bolt. The crank is also hollow so the bit you are showing inserts all the way through the crank bolt hole and into the hole in the crank and butts up against the stopper (the disk bit showing in the picture)
I don't have a Levo but it's a Brose motor too. Are you saying that the crank bolts are completely hollow? Mine are not and I was thinking about drilling them...

Kiwi in Wales

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
I don't have a Levo but it's a Brose motor too. Are you saying that the crank bolts are completely hollow? Mine are not and I was thinking about drilling them...
That is not going to be an easy task to do especially if the bolt is hardened, been there tried that and it took absolute ages and killed 3 drill bits ?

You will be please to know that you can buy a bolt with a 6mm hole pre drilled through it off Ebay or any Internet seller. You only need one for the left hand side. What cranks are on you bike?

eFat

Founding Member
Feb 4, 2018
Switzerland
I have Miranda Delta cranks. I searched (poorly apparently) for bolts with a hole but couldn't find any. Will try harder :) Thanks

Kiwi in Wales

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
I have Miranda Delta cranks. I searched (poorly apparently) for bolts with a hole but couldn't find any. Will try harder :) Thanks

Hi, I had a look at the Miranda delta cranks. Can you check if the bolt that attaches to the ISIS fitting has a 15mm diameter? Also if the head of the bolts diameter is 22mm then what is pictured below is what you will need. It has a 7mm hole and is also self extracting as well ?

D8C3D83E-FEE1-47BA-9189-E08139C1EEE7.jpeg

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
I was thinking of making a stand to support the underside of the chain stays on my bike then low & behold what pops up on embn.......
(Nice tip on using walk mode for chain cleaning! 13:30ish)

FFCA112C-2D2D-4110-939D-9A5BF06B582A.png

grantini

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2019
Delaware
I used a good old fashioned Park shop stand.... it's pretty flexible and practical, folds pretty flat, and allows you to move the bike around. I've had it so long that I used to use it on the top bar of the frame.... I guess I don't have a picture of it with my ebike in it....

11893854_10207239729729097_1610319754486158494_o.jpg

grantini

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2019
Delaware
I was thinking of making a stand to support the underside of the chain stays on my bike then low & behold what pops up on embn.......
(Nice tip on using walk mode for chain cleaning! 13:30ish)

View attachment 691
walk mode is awesome for lot's of cools stuff, not just cleaning but when you throw your chain, pull it in a couple rings, shift up, and then lift and press walk mode... bam... back in business

TR5_20

Nov 22, 2020
Scotland

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
That Gioma stilo stand looks ok for cleaning etc , £28 on eBay but better than the strap method I think

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles