E160 S - New bike day and first impressions

MrSpoon

May 20, 2020
UK
Well chaps, you convinced me. You twisted my arm! You made me do it... okay, I didn’t need much convincing.

Picked up my new e160 s from delta bikes in Dursley today. After dropping some kit off at home I popped out and hit the local trails. Need to do some investigating online to look for some routes as I’m pretty new to MTB in this area but what I did find was pretty good.

First ride was really fun; powering up the hills in emtb was a joy. I only had an hour to play and a motor meant I could actually get a decent bit in.

Trying to not let the reviews of the rear shock tarnish my opinion of it, it wasn’t that bad and hopefully I will have a better opinion of it after a few more trips out.

E76F8DF4-D666-4C33-8804-D06BA03525EC.jpeg

C2B3DE68-575D-4922-9BC0-66D0458E2CAC.jpeg

MrSpoon

May 20, 2020
UK
The rear shock is fine, but it can benefit from an upgrade. Certainly wont hold you back. I’m putting a custom tuned super-deluxe ultimate on mine shortly.

I’ve always been a bit anti rockshox, I put it down to a bad experience with a cheapo fork about 15 yrs ago, but the zeb is as good as anything I’ve ever ridden before. Really looking forward to taking the bike to FOD to see what it can do, or more importantly, how much my skills have faded with my new and ‘improved’ Dad bod.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles