(Full sus) Fat bike frames for smaller/lighter motors than M620

El Topo

Jul 23, 2022
Germany, Bavaria
for the lightcarbon 4leaf frame (firon woo) can provide you with the frame and cranks you want and for the dengfu e10 frame he buy it in Chile shen
Thanks, can you tell me which member build this E10 fat bike? I didn't find a thread or posts about that bike. Is he on other message boards maybe?
I would like to learn more about the build.

Tilt

Dec 12, 2022
France
Thanks, can you tell me which member build this E10 fat bike? I didn't find a thread or posts about that bike. Is he on other message boards maybe?
I would like to learn more about the build.
I think it's the bafang m500, 600 and 820 forum

El Topo

Jul 23, 2022
Germany, Bavaria
@Tilt, can you please share the weight of your 4Leaf bike, and if you have carbon rims, as well as the battery weight, please? I would estimate it to be 24kg?

Would you als measure the Q-factor of the cranks for me?

I am not sure if I can follow, are you talking about this forum? I can't find a "joe barborana" with Google.
I would really like to get in touch with the owner of this bike, is it possible to get a contact?

Last edited:

Tilt

Dec 12, 2022
France
@Tilt, can you please share the weight of your 4Leaf bike, and if you have carbon rims, as well as the battery weight, please? I would estimate it to be 24kg?
what fat is the orange one or the one with the m560 that I will receive in the coming days?

Tilt

Dec 12, 2022
France

Would you als measure the Q-factor of the cranks for me?

I would really like to get in touch with the owner of this bike, is it possible to get a contact?
Dengfu frame ebike owner"s group and type dengfu e13

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles