E Booz battery

Jam2rider68

Sep 24, 2019
Tewkesbury
Hey guys has anyone had any dealings with e Booz. I paid and ordered a battery from them and it’s been a month and still nothing. Getting a bit concerned as it’s a lot of money. I’ve emailed them but have had no reply ?

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
I posted a thread on this last July and thought I had already linked you to it.

Mine took a month to arrive, but I did order it in the middle of the holiday period and the Italians do like their holidays. I emailed them a couple of times and they did reply, full of apologies for the delay.

When it turned up one of the plastic end cases was cracked but they sent me a replacement immediately.

A soldered joint also broke within a month.

Shame really because it is a nice design and is a great concept.

Jam2rider68

Sep 24, 2019
Tewkesbury

Mine took a month to arrive, but I did order it in the middle of the holiday period and the Italians do like their holidays. I emailed them a couple of times and they did reply, full of apologies for the delay.

When it turned up one of the plastic end cases was cracked but they sent me a replacement immediately.

Yeh I saw the link cheers but I liked design. Delivery is a piss take for what it costs you should be told when dispatched and have a tracking number. I’ll give it one more week if it ain’t here I’ll cancel it and send it back when it eventually arrives. Really don’t want it now. Piss poor service ?

Jam2rider68

Sep 24, 2019
Tewkesbury

I’ve just emailed them for the third time have had no answer so I’ve just demanded a refund. Absolute fucking joke I’m so pissed off right now ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Wonder if they're having technical/supply issues. Seems odd to not just ship the darn thing and keep business moving. Hope you get your dosh back ASAP.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles