Dropper post

JC1982

Feb 6, 2021
South Wales
Hi all

Once I get my bike back from the motor replacement. I am contemplating changing the dipper to the fox transfer kashima and before anyone says. I am going with the factory to match the forks and shocks. Lol

The main reason for it though is the stock post and leaver even more, I really don't rate and have had to fiddle with the leaver countless times to try get sorted. Is the travel 150mm on a large. I can't find anything but the diameter on the net.

Thank you.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
As an FYI the Transfer usually comes as post only and you have to buy a remote separately, IMO the Fox lever isn't that great, and a PNW Loam Lever or Wolftooth ReMote are much better.

Just changing the lever on most droppers for a good one will significantly improve the performance.

You existing dropper should have the size marked on it?

JC1982

Feb 6, 2021
South Wales
The problem I got is I don't have the bike. Its still in the shop I am not sure how long for either.

I was hoping to try and order some thing ready for it to come back.

Thanks you for replying, I will have a look at those remotes.

eebit

Patreon
Subscriber
Sep 27, 2018
Germany
If you are considering a new dropper then I can 100% recommend the wireless AXS system. Massively superior in almost every way. It's really a completely different experience using it and cleans up the cables on the bike too.

eebit

Patreon
Subscriber
Sep 27, 2018
Germany
Thank you I will have a look, what's the batery life and cost on the like though.
Its not cheap, but there are some quite good offers available. Battery life is massive, about 60 riding hours but depends how much you use it. Just so much better than anything else out there.

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
If you are considering a new dropper then I can 100% recommend the wireless AXS system. Massively superior in almost every way. It's really a completely different experience using it and cleans up the cables on the bike too.

I just put the AXS Reverb on my Full Fat Six to get rid of that crappy stock dropper and the cables and it is quite awesome! Pricey but awesome!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles