Don’t believe it

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
All year I have been a good boy, not fallen off my bike to much, not come home muddy and got mud everywhere, I have even given up bike rides to go for a walk with the wife. Well I did once. Ate all my greens.
And this morning is Xmas day, I get up early and what’s there waiting for me. F**k all after all the hints and a letter to Santa I wanted a Whyte E180 RSX.
That’s it I don’t believe in him anymore. 👍

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
All year I have been a good boy, not fallen off my bike to much, not come home muddy and got mud everywhere, I have even given up bike rides to go for a walk with the wife. Well I did once. Ate all my greens.
And this morning is Xmas day, I get up early and what’s there waiting for me. F**k all after all the hints and a letter to Santa I wanted a Whyte E180 RSX.
That’s it I don’t believe in him anymore. 👍
You're not thinking this through. You should spend the day relentlessly thanking her and showing your gratitude.

After all you've done, she's obviously ordered one. But with supply chain delays, it won't be here until next Xmas !

Remember, don't piss her off, she could still cancel it.

E-MAD MALC

Subscriber
Nov 16, 2021
EAST SUSSEX
You're not thinking this through. You should spend the day relentlessly thanking her and showing your gratitude.

After all you've done, she's obviously ordered one. But with supply chain delays, it won't be here until next Xmas !

Remember, don't piss her off, she could still cancel it.
Um your right didn't
I was being so selfish
I'll rumage thru the bank statments see if i can see any large sums removed for bike purposes
Nice one

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Buy it yourself and wrap it with a fake card from your wife. I don't know.....youngster's! How old do you need to be to know you have to buy your own Xmas present unless you really like socks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles