Does steps unlocker support latest shimano version 4.7.1

an12dyw

Nov 6, 2019
Durham
You will only be allowed to use the us setting with 4..7.1, you have to put the firmware 4.3.2 onto the bike to get the full features of stunlocker, i know as i have done my bike and it works a treat

Coopers

Dec 31, 2019
Australia
You will only be allowed to use the us setting with 4..7.1, you have to put the firmware 4.3.2 onto the bike to get the full features of stunlocker, i know as i have done my bike and it works a treat

Any chance you could PM me with the the links/instructions you used to do your downgrade? I have managed to find some .dat files that contain the 4.3.2 firmware, but looking for steps on how to apply this via my mobile.

an12dyw

Nov 6, 2019
Durham
I done mine via my phone, You can down load stunlocker from itunes as well as google play if you are an android user, You sync stunlocker with the bike, it will read the bikes software, You then have to send the software reading to stunlocker which is all done via the software on your phone, stun locker will send you instructions on how to do it via an email along with the software you have to put on the bike

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles