Other Discounted Levo’s?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7401
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7401

Don’t know about that. They just spent a lot of millions on another building they don’t need. All their recent moves are just changes in direction. The layoffs are an excuse to eliminate those that don’t perform. That is all.

escrs

Jun 26, 2019
UK
Im getting lots of emails from shops i use saying they are discounting a load of Spesh bikes (Emtb & normal spesh bikes )

It looks like Spesh are discounting upto 20% off most of last year's range, im guessing they havent sold as well as they expected and with the new range due in a few months they are trying to clear the old stock

K78

Jan 17, 2023
Manchester
I think the bike industry benefitted massively from lockdown, furlough and social distancing. Interest rates were also low which made everything easy to finance.

I seen a nearly new £11k Levo with 2 years warranty sell for £5k a few days ago.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Unbelievable what we are willing to pay for a bike nowadays . I would be too embarrassed to tell anyone what I paid for some of the ones I've bought . Two custom Nicolai ones jump to mind . A custom Alves hard tail frame kitted out with campagnolia still going strong after 25 years.

iadmtb

Jan 23, 2023
Thousand Oaks, CA
For the expert price it should have carbon wheels and bars lol.
I agree. Debating on whether to buy a Levo Expert, used, with around 200 miles for $7K or a new Comp for $6750. I have full AXS groupset, AXS dropper, 2022 Fox 36 factory fork, Fox Factory Float X, and TRP DHR Evo brakes on my ”analog” bike that I can put on the Comp. Or just go with the Expert, keep the suspension (Performance Elite), and swap the AXS goodies on the Expert.

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
I agree. Debating on whether to buy a Levo Expert, used, with around 200 miles for $7K or a new Comp for $6750. I have full AXS groupset, AXS dropper, 2022 Fox 36 factory fork, Fox Factory Float X, and TRP DHR Evo brakes on my ”analog” bike that I can put on the Comp. Or just go with the Expert, keep the suspension (Performance Elite), and swap the AXS goodies on the Expert.
I’d go with the new comp and swap the stuff over. The warranty alone would be worth it to me, you’ll definitely want the coverage with these bikes. Spesh covers the second owner here in the UK but I don’t think that’s the case in the US unless that’s changed now.

D

Deleted member 7401

In the USA second owners get a max of two years warranty from the orig purchase date. Unless you are planning to keep a bike for the long term…best resell is probably going to be one year after your purchase so that the new buyer will have at least a year of warranty.

iadmtb

Jan 23, 2023
Thousand Oaks, CA
Yeah I was leaning towards buying the bike new as well. I like the Expert version but since I have the parts to swap over, I can save a bit of money going that route.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles