Discounted Bike and parts Thread - cheap(er) ebikes & stuff

Rando_12345

Nov 16, 2022
France
I know Radon are often in the bargain section, but their current prices are bonkers, is this the cheapest Bosch smart system bike?

This particular model is a race ready enduro rig for €3.3k: DEFT 9.0 750 – RADON Bikes

But actually, I was more mind blown by this thing, for 2.3k, I would almost buy it just to have a spare motor and 630wh battery were I on a Bosch bike nearing end of warranty!

Maxi

Oct 5, 2021
Cumbria
I know Radon are often in the bargain section, but their current prices are bonkers, is this the cheapest Bosch smart system bike?

This particular model is a race ready enduro rig for €3.3k: DEFT 9.0 750 – RADON Bikes

But actually, I was more mind blown by this thing, for 2.3k, I would almost buy it just to have a spare motor and 630wh battery were I on a Bosch bike nearing end of warranty!
Very tempted by the Radon 9.0 750 @ €3444 but they don't deliver to UK. I do have family in Ireland though ;)

brbr

Dec 28, 2022
France

These prices are crazy!
For a Bosch system it’s cheap, that’s impressive

cozzy

Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
This is a very good price for a new specialized 700wh battery.

Screenshot_20240110-111927.jpg

BogEyes

Jan 11, 2024
UK

johnnystorm

Jun 19, 2023
Suffolk, UK
Shame to have missed that.

I'm considering going the DIY e-bike route with Lightcarbon frame and bafang m510 motor, waiting on some prices.

Do prices fluctuate much on CRC/Wiggle these days? and any thoughts on if some of the Vitus bikes will come back into stoc?
Prices are all over the place. It's a full time job keeping your eyes peeled for bargains in their administration fire sale. They released a new eHardtail today which is interesting timing...

Mudrider

Jan 11, 2024
oxford
HI all, first post been lurking for a while.

Came across this deal on 2023 specialized levo sL comp, still not cheap at £5.2K but good saving of the full price.

BogEyes

Jan 11, 2024
UK
Prices are all over the place. It's a full time job keeping your eyes peeled for bargains in their administration fire sale. They released a new eHardtail today which is interesting timing...
That's fair, I'll have to keep a much closer eye out.

The hardtail looks nice, such a budget spec though for £2.7K, for £3K~ there's plenty of full sus bikes with equal or greater spec.

Jeremybub

Jan 17, 2021
California
Help Help Help: wanted Propain 15% discount code remypropain2024 and ryanpropain2024 expired 😴,
i slacked it and didn't pull the trigger on the bike I built and put in my cart, if anyone has a discount code and want to hook a brother up please DM me a code. if I can return the favor in the future I will.
thanks for reading.

IMG_1148.jpeg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles