Dalby Forest Easy Route

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
Taking the wife out on her first Dalby forest route soon & what she told me that she wants not stupid routes :oops: Whats the Blue trail like? She hates knarly/tech stuff & would rather get off & walk down. Just want a nice route to get her used to it.

Last edited:

David106

Mar 31, 2021
UK
I ride Dalby a lot. The blue route is pretty smooth and easy going so if you don't like tech then it should be fine

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
I ride Dalby a lot. The blue route is pretty smooth and easy going so if you don't like tech then it should be fine
Managed to get her on the Blue Route & she did enjoy it & would do it again ?? Any more tech then it wouldn’t of been any good & would if shouted at me.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Managed to get her on the Blue Route & she did enjoy it & would do it again ?? Any more tech then it wouldn’t of been any good & would if shouted at me.
I’m up there next week so might get the other half to join me - she’s not confident on ruts, we’re there many of those please? @j3ayy

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Hello Jaimie ..one thing I did notice from the pics you posted ..( if you are brave enough to tell her !) ..
She would be a bit more comfortable ( possibly ) with the seat post raised a bit more ..
But I havent said that ..??

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
Hello Jaimie ..one thing I did notice from the pics you posted ..( if you are brave enough to tell her !) ..
She would be a bit more comfortable ( possibly ) with the seat post raised a bit more ..
But I havent said that ..??
No chance pal she happy where it is apparently ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles