Cube stereo hybrid 120 Pro 625

Riotsloth

Sep 16, 2018
Haywards Heath
Good day all

We have just ordered two of these, although who knows when they’ll arrive- everything seems sold out everywhere at the moment. But I have a question; do they come with a dropper? I presume not but though I’d ask.

thanks in advance!

Riotsloth

Sep 16, 2018
Haywards Heath
Ah, well I live close to the South Downs and whilst I'm no spring chicken now, there are some very steep descents which require hanging over the rear wheel. It is possible without but they do make things easier.

Riotsloth

Sep 16, 2018
Haywards Heath
429 euros! Insane. No way am I paying that for one, I'm not going to be needing one enough to justify that, not by a long long way. But thanks for the suggestion. That wireless one... 800 euros! Sweet mercy!

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
I know, it is crazy expensive. I just mentioned It a an example, look for the cheaper options, there are some good ones on the list.
I have seen the one up as low as 150€.

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
My 120 arrived at the weekend so deliveries are starting to get through. Haven't ridden it yet cos of weather and setting it up , particulary the rear suspension, which I've never had before. first impressions...1.Its 3.5 kg heavier than my Haibike hardtail...2.Its going to need much more careful cleaning than the present bike....3.no bash plate, really? But in black/red, it looks the dogs bollocks.

Riotsloth

Sep 16, 2018
Haywards Heath
Oh, do let me know how you get on! I'm gagging to get mine. First eMTB and first full-sus too. My missus and I both got one, so hopefully we can ride all over the South Downs and all the bridleways and cycle paths around Sussex and beyond. Really looking forward, not really been riding since I lived in Brighton, 20 years ago!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles