Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 625 first service check.

Doug e+

Aug 22, 2020
Ayrshire
My cube was in for it’s first service check today at 601 miles and owned for 7 weeks.
Only one issue with the black plastic housing that fits in the on bike charging port. It was loose and would come off every time I pulled the charging plug out. New one fitted. All good and well pleased.
Interesting print out showing time in each mode etc.

BC5DD5AC-6315-44CB-B5F0-12B835A73628.jpeg

Trip Hazard

Oct 23, 2020
Tyne and Wear
Had mine 3 weeks so will be booking it in soon. I’ve done around 200 mile on it so far and more than happy with the bike. Never realised you got a print out with that info ?

Doug e+

Aug 22, 2020
Ayrshire
Had mine 3 weeks so will be booking it in soon. I’ve done around 200 mile on it so far and more than happy with the bike. Never realised you got a print out with that info ?
There was another couple of pages of stats etc. Very useful info regarding time distance with assist mode on and off.

Trig

Sep 23, 2020
Scotland
Interesting.
Is the distance without assistance readout displaying only when you have mode set to off, or is that including the distance travelled when above the assistance speed limit?

Doug e+

Aug 22, 2020
Ayrshire
Interesting.
Is the distance without assistance readout displaying only when you have mode set to off, or is that including the distance travelled when above the assistance speed limit?
Hi Trig, yes it’s the distance travelled when above the assistance speed limit (15.53mph). The speed limit setting is shown on another page from the diagnostic print out.

Trig

Sep 23, 2020
Scotland
Be good if the computer let you view this information yourself.
If i may ask, where did you go for a service, somewhere local?

Doug e+

Aug 22, 2020
Ayrshire
Be good if the computer let you view this information yourself.
If i may ask, where did you go for a service, somewhere local?
Yes bought from Dales Cycles Glasgow. Service there too. I highly recommend them and you book online and add any notes in the booking faults etc. You can keep track of the service online and they will update The service online and notify you once completed. You can drop bike off prior to service any day or as I do is drop it off same day when they open at 10.00.
That would be great if we could access this info from laptop.

Trig

Sep 23, 2020
Scotland
Yes bought from Dales Cycles Glasgow. Service there too. I highly recommend them and you book online and add any notes in the booking faults etc. You can keep track of the service online and they will update The service online and notify you once completed. You can drop bike off prior to service any day or as I do is drop it off same day when they open at 10.00.
That would be great if we could access this info from laptop.
Thanks. Dales was one I looked at buying from, but never had my size at that point.
Will keep them in mind if needed.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles