Cube Kathmandu chainring

David g

Jul 19, 2023
Cardiff
Hi I'm trying to find a kmc chainring part no sfc845038 for my cube Katmandu it's got a bosch performance line cx gen 4 85nm it's 38t not even the electric bike company who I bought it from can get any

H.E.

May 31, 2021
the mountains
Maybe they changed the part no.
I just checked the website and there is only a BFCB45038,
here

That thing is available in online stores. Mybe you want to ask kmc or an online retailer to be sure.

David g

Jul 19, 2023
Cardiff
Iv got it wrong it is SfCB45035 38t. 50mm I can only find them in Germany on eBay .all UK out of stock. Many thanks for that what do I think on the condition of the sprocket it has done 2;700 miles don't look to bad to me

IMG_20230723_140132.jpg

David g

Jul 19, 2023
Cardiff
Good day yesterday got the phone call if been waiting for cube got my chainring so me and bike went to the cube main dealer on the train for the part to be fitted 3 hours later went back to collect my bike and it was the wrong chainring and they agreed they won't be able to buy this part in this country .6 foot away from my bike is a few bikes with the same chainring on them but I will have to buy the bikes for £3000 .so at the moment the only option is to use another chainring and shim it out with different shims and see if it works so my bike is still in the shop in bits while they make a decision how they can fix it ....when I came out of hospital I June I never thought I would be going back in to hospital on the 12 of August.and my bike still not working for a £27 part

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles