Crank arms and Invisiframes

Jacob_murray

Oct 11, 2018
Worcestershire, England
1. Don’t suppose anyone knows the crank arm length of the FC E 8050 on the Orange Alpine 6 E Factory ?

2. The invisiframe. Once purchased off the website, I’m 100% not qualified to fit to myself ? so taking it to my LBS. Would they charge a instillation cost on an invisframe kit ? (They’re a official fitter/dealer of Invisiframe)

Cheers Jacob! ?

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
2. The invisiframe. Once purchased off the website, I’m 100% not qualified to fit to myself ? so taking it to my LBS. Would they charge a instillation cost on an invisframe kit ? (They’re a official fitter/dealer of Invisiframe)

Cheers Jacob! ?
Any tape takes time and care to fit well. I think they would be pretty nuts if they offer to do that for you for free (unless you negotiated it in on the purchase of the bike of course).

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
When I talked to my lbs, they said it would be about 3 hours labour to fit invisiframe. I might get mine done by my local vinyl wrapping place

Jacob_murray

Oct 11, 2018
Worcestershire, England
Dont iviisiframe have a list of accredited fitters on their website somewhere?
You’re right they do, I was just wondering if I took it to one of them, do I have to pay an additional fitting cost ? I plan to get the full frame, fork and cranks protected well because why not ? ??‍♂️

Mattwilko92

Aug 22, 2018
Staffordshire, UK
I see your in Worcestershire, Invsiframe themselves are based in Shrewsbury, they did me a cracking price hardly charging anything to fit the kit and no postage was involved as i took the bike to them

Just another option for you.

Reactions: Dax

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles