Covid: A boring responsibility question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
When Eddy does a Jigsaw ...

eddy.jpg

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Could someone give me the short version of Ed's ramblings ..

There never is, my brother-inlaw treats us to weekly emails that run to over 10 unreadable paragraphs at a time, explaining how we've all been fooled about climate change, covid, brexit and then manages to add in a religious angle as well. It seem to be a common theme that these are all invariably linked to various YT videos as well.

We've all given up on replying as nothing changes and apparently we're just ignorant of the true facts unlike him....

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Management is the art of achieving the possible. Everyday life for all of us is not far different. Focus on those things you can impact and ignore those you have no control over.

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
When you even can’t be skeptical about something is a cleary sign that something is wrong. I showed you how many times politics and the media cheat the whole world. But hey whatever they say is real and you are the crazy one, like when somebody say earth is not flat centuries ago. Ironically they call you now flat earth beliver if you move just an inch of the line.

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
That's a perfect example of Quantum flat.

To many it, it will appear to be flat.

But to anyone who can't see the bottom bit ..

quantum.png

It's not flat. In this example, we're the dummy's who can't see the truth !

Next Week, Quantum FACT ! Quantum Fake News ! and Quantum Lies !

In the meantime, I think we should start a fund raiser to buy Eddy one of those emergency rope roll out ladders in case he wonders too close to the edge of the earth .. Or he starts watching that popular documentary the X-Files .. "The Truth is out there".

Other popular informative documentaries include :

Back to the Future - how the wealthy time travel.
Indiana Jones and the lost Ark - What really happened.
The Matrix - check your pill colours people, they're out to get you.
E.T. - Suspension is all a ploy on your bike.
JAWS - a documentary which went wrong and was almost hidden from view by the surfing industry.

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Covid IS real. Have lost friends and family to it ..... no, wait .... I lost friends and family to heart disease, respiratory, liver disease and couple other inflictions - that was exacerbated by the China Virus. That nasty little booger just made things a whole lot worse for them, but in all fairness I also lost people to H1N1 a few years back.
There are very valid reasons why in certain areas it was a massive issue but sadly, instead of putting out correct information far too many governments went off the deep end and put in what in many cases were illegal measures (writing new laws after the fact to cover their asses is definitely not legit IMHO).
Having spend a lot of time researching I am still at a loss as to why deaths by all other diseases are so low in 2020/2021 compared to previous years ....yeah Riiight.

Something interesting is that everyone I lost had been hospitalised where the meany that recovered were treated by their GP or treated themselves with old family remedies. From research Iit shows that once you go on a ventilator your chances of not making it through ramp up expotentially.
As my GP advised me - the virus dies in the stomach, but flourishes in the bloodstream. When they put the tube(s) in for ventilation it always caused small lacerations in the tracheal wall which this nasty virus makes use of to enter the bloodstream.

Am I denier - nope.
Am I a sceptic that believes little the government tells me - hell yes.

Also, as I have mentioned previously, the so-called vaccine is not a vaccine but a gene therapy treatment. Does not stop you getting Covid, does not cure you if you have it and does not stop you passing it on. All they do is suppress the symptoms, which is exactly how pharmaceutical companies make money. Most drugs or medicine works on supressing symptoms with very few actually cure anything.

Me, I am more worried about catching something else .....

• More than 1 million sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are acquired every day worldwide (1, 2).
  • Each year, there are an estimated 376 million new infections with 1 of 4 STIs: chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis and trichomoniasis (1, 2).
  • More than 500 million people are estimated to have genital infection with herpes simplex virus (HSV) (3).
  • More than 290 million women have a human papillomavirus (HPV) infection (4).
  • The majority of STIs have no symptoms or only mild symptoms that may not be recognized as an STI.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Unless you're shagging anything with a pulse, and a few things without, I suspect you're more likely to catch Covid than an STI...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles