Coil fit for norco sight v l t 2019

robert

Dec 12, 2018
scotland
Is it possible to fit a coil to a Norco Sight v l t. 2019 it came with an air shock and I don’t think the bikes geo is made for a coil wondering if a heavy spring would compensate.

Mart-e

Dec 13, 2020
Australia
You can fit a coil shock.... the EXT STORIA shock can easily be custom tuned for the sight vlt.... l have been running the EXT STORIA shock for a year or so now.... applying this shock as a suspension upgrade gave out noticeably, the precision with ride performance with the feel of planted still lively, the expense justified.

IMG_1821.JPG

robert

Dec 12, 2018
scotland
You can fit a coil shock.... the EXT STORIA shock can easily be custom tuned for the sight vlt.... l have been running the EXT STORIA shock for a year or so now.... applying this shock as a suspension upgrade gave out noticeably, the precision with ride performance with the feel of planted still lively, the expense justified.

View attachment 47182

View attachment 47182
I was thinking of getting the d v o jade x ?

Mart-e

Dec 13, 2020
Australia
I was thinking of getting the d v o jade x ?
Check in with d v o on custom tuning with the jade x coil.... if all good then d v o will require the bike info to go about a specific shock tune to basically navigate the progressive curve with the air shock configuration.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles