• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered Child Seat

Rawry

Nov 27, 2018
Cleveland
Hi all has anyone had any experience with this type of child seat on an e bike ?, i would like some info and possibly the best place to get them from.
Cheers.
IMG_0496.jpg

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Not an ebike, but I have seen something very similar on a FS at Cannock. The poor little chap looked terrified! But his Dad was doing an off-piste black run. I'm assuming that he had never fallen off, at least up to that point! :eek:

What I like about is that if there is an involuntary dismount it is easy for the parent to wrap their arms around the child in hopefully a protective embrace. :)

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I dont have one but several mates do, great bits of kit by all accounts and very easy to take on and off - I believe they use a custom spacer on the steerer tube to attach at the front so check you have enough space on your stack for that

Filiii

May 17, 2020
Manchester
I bought one, and they look really nice, the seat for the little ones looks really nice and soft, and the system is very well designed. I can't give any feedback in use, because I'm still waiting for him to be a bit older, but my plan is to use first with a Weeride seat, I found a really good deal for 15£, made a custom adapter using a 3d printer and in that way I can use the nice connection that Mac Ride offers to attache to the bike and start sharing the bike rides with my son sooner.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles