Levo Gen 2 Charger holder

escrs

Jun 26, 2019
UK
Was looking at mounting my charger on a wall/side of a chest of drawers

Quick eBay search turned up this

Specialized Turbo Levo Mains / Charger Wall Holder | eBay

But im tight and dont want to pay £20 for some bent stainless steel:LOL:

Quick rummage in the left over screw box and the d.i.y odd and sods box yielded two screws and a fence panel clip:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Its very secure, the clip can be bent in to hold the charger securely and bent back out if you need to remove it

Excuse the scratches on the charger, i forgot to pull the clip open when removing and i slid the charger it out:rolleyes:

Next step is to cover the inside of the bracket with some soft sticky back velcro

182664143_321137342737744_4509066349474964622_n.jpg

escrs

Jun 26, 2019
UK
Nice to know there is more versions out there

I'm happy with my parts bin one, soft sticky velcro has now been added to the inside, i may even add another clip at a later date

Its much better than the charger being left on the top and then keep getting knocked off on to the floor

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
Looks very nice and who doesnt like to use their 3D printer but I worry about the heat build up from the charger and have gone with heat sinks. The heat sinks drop the temperature of the charger so it is barely warm compared to how hot it normally gets. Only time will tell if they make any difference. I wonder if anyone has had to replace their chargers yet.

charger.jpg

Lasse

May 22, 2020
Norway
Looks very nice and who doesnt like to use their 3D printer but I worry about the heat build up from the charger and have gone with heat sinks. The heat sinks drop the temperature of the charger so it is barely warm compared to how hot it normally gets. Only time will tell if they make any difference. I wonder if anyone has had to replace their chargers yet.

View attachment 88171
I will make sure to check that while in use. It has 3mm gap between walls an charger(each sides), but at the bottom the larger have contact. Will add knobs there to allow cooling by natural convection 👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles