Charger for etube when off bike

Cyclopath1000

Apr 26, 2019
Davis Ca
I'm asking this for a friend, I have shimano e8000 and not bosch so here goes. This guy want a charger for when his battery is removed from the bike. I have enclesed a picture of the end of the battery that has a connector. Would like a specific model number and even a place that would sell it and mail to usa.

image.jpg

Gigha

Sep 30, 2020
East Lothian
I'm asking this for a friend, I have shimano e8000 and not bosch so here goes. This guy want a charger for when his battery is removed from the bike. I have enclesed a picture of the end of the battery that has a connector. Would like a specific model number and even a place that would sell it and mail to usa.

View attachment 57258

Not certain I understand this, the bike presumably came with a charger [assuming its not stolen]. That charger connects to the bike directly, or to the battery when its removed from bike. [socket on bike and battery are the same]

Cyclopath1000

Apr 26, 2019
Davis Ca
Yes my buddy got back to.me.after i.posted with a duh I think the existing charger fits in there. Mike basically has 2 ebike clients : me and this other guy.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles