Challenging myself to ride 85 miles tomorrow

MrMarzocchi

Apr 26, 2021
Wales
Well done, that was a fantastic ride. Hope your arse has recovered, I just about made it on my 4 hour trip. Going to try to get a decent pair of bib shorts before the day.
My arse is all good ya know. My legs are a little sore. Sun burnt to hell ?
IMG_20210531_155856.jpg

MrMarzocchi

Apr 26, 2021
Wales
Nice ride, l love Anglesey the roads are great. Not flat though. You did well to make it on one battery charge.
Got all the way to Bangor mate an still had 50% left. What I've found though is it doesn't really matter what mode you're in once you get the 15mph, if you're spending a lot of time over 15mph the mode you have just provides the relevant boost getting you there. Eco just does that without killing your battery, the other modes take quite a bit off

lightning

Apr 5, 2021
UK
Well, if you are managing to keep an ebike above the 15mph maximum assist speed for long periods of time then that's even more impressive

MrMarzocchi

Apr 26, 2021
Wales
Well, if you are managing to keep an ebike above the 15mph maximum assist speed for long periods of time then that's even more impressive
59 miles on 2 bars mate. With 3 bars left you're looking at possibly 150 miles if you can keep it above the limiter for long enough. You'd have to be mega fit to do that though. Do you go on holiday to Anglesey?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles