Cannondale Moterra 3 2020

Blakey

Sep 9, 2020
Mid Sussex, UK
Loving my Moterra 3 2020 so far. Had it less than 2 months but am out on it nearly every day and have covered over 800km already.

Techno

Oct 18, 2020
dartford
i found the specialized water bottle holder fits ,with slightly longer bolts.In A2 stainless of course. Also the bontrager rear light fits real neat under the seat!

Last edited:

Techno

Oct 18, 2020
dartford
whats the countdown timer thingy on the speedbox ?
Btw, if you look inside the headstock above the battery, you should find a headlamp power lead, i found mine today. I think theres a rear lead too, but dont need it so i havnt looked for it. Its deffo 13volts dc, max load 1.5 amps 18 watts apparently

wanderer007

Oct 3, 2020
north west
be careful when fitted the chip and cables will be inside the motor guard
there is a design fault on the cover it holds water so I drilled more drain holes in the cover and then wrapped all connections in insulation tape keep water out

wanderer007

Oct 3, 2020
north west
I don't get a countdown timer hold walk assist down then plus minus plus minus yo switch on once you switch off it resets
I have the kiox on mine tho as I like this in my cube i have that chipped as well

wanderer007

Oct 3, 2020
north west
whats the countdown timer thingy on the speedbox ?
Btw, if you look inside the headstock above the battery, you should find a headlamp power lead, i found mine today. I think theres a rear lead too, but dont need it so i havnt looked for it. Its deffo 13volts dc, max load 1.5 amps 18 watts apparently
where exactly mate I was wondering about that

Techno

Oct 18, 2020
dartford
The wire is a small black cable taped to the purion display lead inside the headstock,above where the battery sits, take the battery out, turn the bike upside down and look into the headstock, youll see it

Ian986

Apr 21, 2021
Surrey
I think the mileage going up is just the bike working out how efficiently you are riding a bit like a car works out MPG

on start of the ride I have about 24 miles on turbo. I do a 10 mile loop which at the start is all up hill so range drops to 14! but all the way home is down hill and range goes up so when I get backI have 19 miles left still

My bike is restricted

Zaskar20

Aug 17, 2021
UK
Hi, anybody knows if it`s possible to mount a fox DHX2 on Moterra?
Yep, take a look at my profile pic.
On the Habit Neo it's also possible to fit a shock with more stroke, giving more travel.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles