Cannondale Moterra 2 - Anyone got one?

Godders76

Apr 29, 2020
Peak District, uk
Hi, I'm looking at being a cannonade moterra, looks like id go for the 2, but i can't find any users of them so wanted a review/person opinions of owners please. What do people think of them? I wanted to go cube 160mm hpc action team as they look much better spec level, but I can get a good discount on the cannonade so its making me look at that instead.

MrBrownstone

May 2, 2020
Maine
I demo’d a 2020 Moterra 2. Felt pretty good but much prefer the power delivery and display of my Shimano E8000 over the newest Bosch so went with a BMC.

Errol1098

Jul 8, 2018
Sydney Australia
Hi,

I've got a Moterra 2 and my wife a Moterra 3, both are really good fun. I find the Bosch is really good and strong, the ergos are good, the spec is good and the brakes are awesome. I’ve got about 800 kms on mine and the wife around 300 klms on hers, both are going great. I’m an old (58) fat guy (92 kg) but have been riding dirt bikes and mtb most of my life and whilst I’m not as fast as I was I still have a decent crack at it and I find the suspension good and it playfull enough to be better than I am. Would I buy another - definitely. Hope it helps ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles