CANNOCK CHASE “ the never ending saga”

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Did a little recce the other day. Wow it's so overgrown. I'd wear long sleeves/shorts for this ride, they will get pulled though, depends if you prefer the self harmer look.

Had to adopt the route a little as one trail is unrideable, popped in a better one.
I thought it was the host job to prepare the trail and supply cake n sandwiches for all their new wonderful friends to enjoy safely
You're dead right, all that care is going into the next visit, where my own trail, fully built by moi will be ready. I'll be bringing all the bribing food for everyone to say it's the coolest trail on the chase there's certainly nothing else like it here

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Where is the Whitehouse?

Got an address or postcode?
HI, don't have the post code but make your way to the birches valley entrance ,with this on your left don't turn in but continue along the road about !.5 miles to the T junction the car parks directly opposite.
No quite right, pass birches valley entrance on left go the 1.5 miles until a crossroads, turn right follow until end 0.5 miles. Car park is directly opposite.

Morton027

Jun 3, 2019
Worcestershire
No quite right, pass birches valley entrance on left go the 1.5 miles until a crossroads, turn right follow until end 0.5 miles. Car park is directly opposite.

Or you can go straight past Birches Valley on Penkridge Bank Rd, follow it round the 90° left bend and in a few hundred metres the White House Car Park will be on your right. All of which work coming from Rugeley. Then we get into coming from Cannock lol.

AndyH

Jun 23, 2019
Portsmouth
Hi guys, it is with much regret to confirm that I will be unable to attend the rerun of this epic, off piste, foliage based ride. ☹️
However I would like to hear how it goes and will be watching this forum with interest!
Best of British to you all; May your wheels turn freely and your bikes remain upright throughout. ?

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Recce route for half the loop resulted in this, and that's missing out the worst trails.

Yeah I know, I'm a pussy as my partner keeps telling me.
IMG_20190807_212116_245.jpg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Weather is looking a bit shitty again, let’s hope it clears up before Sunday.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Isn't it dependent on the weather in the few days before though?

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
I think it should be AMC’s decision - as it’s him who’s got to get us round the trails & he does live local to the Chase....so we will let him decide ?

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Looking at the picture of Mark's incredibly toned leg has made me realise 2 things...
1. I need some leg protection, and...
2. I haven't got any.
Only winter knee warmers which probably wont be enough. What do I need?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles