CANNOCK CHASE “ the never ending saga”

Sparks

Jan 9, 2019
Salisbury
It sounds like it should be a giggle. Ive spent the last 2 days trying to sort a noisy bearing in my motor. Its been apart 4 times and I've changed 90% of the bearings. But it's still noisy. But I'm still coming up can't wait.(y)

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Are you expecting it to be wet Dom?
Yes. Yes I am. :D
Good guess. Taken from today's ride..
Screenshot_20190817-154110_Strava.jpg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
If it's his new one he's far too generous and he should be lending it to me instead. ;)

I can't believe you still haven't got a bike!

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
If it's his new one he's far too generous and he should be lending it to me instead. ;)

I can't believe you still haven't got a bike!
I can believe this, lol, though there their are some upcoming bikes that i might be able to get. Namely the new Orbea and Cannondale bikes. though I'm having thoughts about the Levo, (there is a chance i could get one of these)

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
Indeed it was, though this time will be better.
be good to see all you guys again :)
ps not ridden for weeks (and Dom, I've still not done that drop/chute)

Shog46

Nov 4, 2018
Yorkshire
It saddens me to type it especially as I can feel the excitement in all the messages but I won’t be able to make it tomorrow ? but have a great day all n be sure to arrange another ride ?

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Great rideout lads, hope everybody’s ok, especially bill hope your chest is ok.
Yes all ok, but my legs look like yours now! Probably the worst crash I’ve had, so a big thank you to all the nettles and ferns that helped to break my fall.
Great fun, nice to see a bunch of likeminded people not taking themselves too seriously.
Need a FS next time I think. The hardtail was flagging a bit in the latter stages. ( see what I did there, I blamed the bike?)

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Yes all ok, but my legs look like yours now! Probably the worst crash I’ve had, so a big thank you to all the nettles and ferns that helped to break my fall.
Great fun, nice to see a bunch of likeminded people not taking themselves too seriously.
Need a FS next time I think. The hardtail was flagging a bit in the latter stages. ( see what I did there, I blamed the bike?)
Blaming the bike is always the best choice, it can never be the riders fault,because we don’t choose to fall off
Fullsuss is the way forward, especially when the years have rolled by ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles