Levo Gen 2 Cane Creek DBAIR CS

SpaceBubba

Subscriber
May 19, 2020
Arkansas
Can anyone share their experiences with the Cane Creek DBAIR CS on their 2019+ Levo.? I was planning on holding out for the Fox X2 but the deal on the DBAIR was too good to pass up.

ECE2F10E-3BCB-4A8B-9887-7BEAFACBB98E.jpeg

Konanige

Feb 29, 2020
Mendips
I have the online on my SL and the DB air on my trail bike, far better than fox but they are not easy to set up. It takes time and repeated runs, a shockwizz will help no-end.

elyhim

May 31, 2018
usa north carolina
I have the online on my SL and the DB air on my trail bike, far better than fox but they are not easy to set up. It takes time and repeated runs, a shockwizz will help no-end.

I need to co-sign. I used Fox and Rockshox on other bikes and a recent build I got a great deal on a climb switch. I was floored in the difference. I can set sag at 25-35% without root strikes AND run less PSI than the other shocks. It's like riding a cloud. The climb switch is great too for regular bikes lol. Ordered two Kitsuma's. The Levo's arrived and I screwed up the air valve compressing with the pump on it. Waiting for the nipple replacement and the other Kitsuma for the SL. Backordered with no delivery date is a bummer.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles