Cancelled plans for 2020.

JohnJohn

Aug 31, 2019
uk
Next week, I had booked a place up on the Yorkshire Dales/ Lake District borders.
Smardale Hall. Rides straight out of the door and many more possibilities within a short drive. Also , cracking dryfly trout fishing on the doorstep. (Another hobby of mine). Obviously cancelled ?

I also was planning to go Bikepacking.
I'm interested in history and archaeology and designed a route to take in a lot of sites. I was to leave Reading , pick up the Ridgeway and go all the way to Avebury. Next day head to Salisbury and the day after cross the New Forest to the South Coast. Would have been "cheap as chips " because of the camping. ?

What were your plans ?

Flog

Subscriber
Apr 19, 2020
Dorset / Somerset Border
Toughest part is keeping Grand Ma calm. Thank the lord for face time video calls! but at least they are all good things, a lot have shitty things happening... ? to them.

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Supposed to visit our son overseas. We had it all planned and paid for since late last year. Cancelled obviously, but considering the hardships many other folks are going through, it’s relatively minor. We were supposed to be there yesterday. I forgot all about it right up until my wife suddenly let out a small sob of disappointment. Such is a mother’s love...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles