Cancelled

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
What's wrong with the Cube, why do you feel the need to upgrade?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Indeed, but it would help us to make recommendations if we knew why.

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
The fuck it would

The best bike for you is clearly the Jetson Folder. It comes with an LCD, totally huckable wheels, pegs, sturdy frame, and built in carrying handle. It comes in under your price point, so with the leftover cash, you can buy hookers and cocaine.

Jun 16, 2019
Northants
The fuck it would
Go on then... I'll bite.

What doomanic is saying is, what is it about the cube you already own that you've decided is now not worthy of keeping?
There's many questions we can ask, but only you can answer them... Only then can we start to give advice.. What's the point in just posting up brands of bikes that we own, as I'm sure you'll already know of them?
Are you looking for an all day trail bike?
An enduro style bike?
Is your geometry now outdated or has your motor packed up?
Knowing you body proportions also helps as no 2 bikes are designed the same... Some are designed for riders with longer legs and shorter arms(old geo) new style bikes are shorter in seat tube in relation to the top tube so better if you have short legs and longer upper body.
Knowing your riding style also helps as the way the suspension is designed varies from frame to frame also. No point in blindly recommending a bike when we have no real idea as to whether it'll actually suit you.

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
And last question before the good advice
you have other clothes or we have to suggest bikes with the same colours.
F52C67FD-C096-462C-AFFE-F03190B8D6D6.jpeg

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
The fuck it would
Users are reminded that people of all ages can read the forum so please use suitable language and, where possible, to respect your fellow members.

This is a public forum. If you ask for advice without providing information (in this instance, literally nothing) it's only reasonable to expect people to ask questions so they can help with a solution.

Such as is there anything you don't like about the cube ? weight, power, range, handling, wheel sizes. Additionally, things you do like about the cube.

Ashley M

Dec 29, 2020
Derbyshire
Hello
Firstly please forgive my outburst, it came at the end of a stressful day and quite honestly I didn’t see the point of the answer. However it’s clear that people wish to have sufficient information to respond properly which I clearly didn’t provide
Consider my questions retracted, I’ll undertake due diligence myself and try and satisfy my own questions.
Maybe I should buy an Orange?!

Chicane

Nov 11, 2020
SoCal
Users are reminded that people of all ages can read the forum so please use suitable language and, where possible, to respect your fellow members.

This is a public forum. If you ask for advice without providing information (in this instance, literally nothing) it's only reasonable to expect people to ask questions so they can help with a solution.

Such as is there anything you don't like about the cube ? weight, power, range, handling, wheel sizes. Additionally, things you do like about the cube.
Isn't this the same word they hear daily from the classmates and friends?

Manc44

Jun 22, 2021
Manchester
Remember when we were kids riding over every terrain imaginable on a £40 BMX with a plastic saddle, no gears, no suspension and 20" wheels?

Why are we now like this as adults? :unsure:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles