Can anyone recommend a good smallest hydration ruck sack but with a 3 litres fluid capacity

3dp

Aug 26, 2020
Stalyvegas
Poc air 13l for the win - I’ve a Camel Mule in camo too and although they are basically the same footprint on the back the poc is way more adjustable - turns into a tardis with its helmet carrying pouch - I love it but I also love the bak too and just missed a bak hip pouch in camo last week for the summer sprints without the soggy back
my take

Freebert

Feb 4, 2019
Kasterlee/Belgium
I use the Kriega Hydro 3 and it holds up to abuse very well. I use it on my offroad motorcycle travels too and also for my EMTB-rides. It holds space for some toilet paper when no leaves are te be found in the area, which gives me a feeling of security wherever I go. ;)

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
I use the Kriega Hydro 3 and it holds up to abuse very well. I use it on my offroad motorcycle travels too and also for my EMTB-rides. It holds space for some toilet paper when no leaves are te be found in the area, which gives me a feeling of security wherever I go. ;)

For a moment, I was expecting pressure recommendations in the bum bag thread o_O

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles