Other Brose 2.1/2.2 firmware update problem (Levo/Kenevo)

rYz11

Sep 9, 2020
Liberty Lake, WA USA
RELEASE OF MISSION CONTROL 2.6.1 - bug fix for firmware pop-up

Hey all,

Yesterday we released the latest version of Mission Control 2.6.1. This version brings a number of small bug fixes but most importantly a bug fix for the firmware pop-up users were seeing directly them to go to their retailers.

I can see a few of you have already installed and no longer see the pop-up, so good news.

Thanks for your patience and for helping out to resolve this issue.

Happy riding into the weekend :)
@Specialized Rider Care Hi Thomas. I had a new motor installed and now cannot update the firmware. I tried a force close, logging out and in, and uninstalling and reinstalling MC. Version 2.6.2 of MC. Let me know if screenshots would be helpful. Not sure if it's related but when I turn off the power it powers back on by itself. The only way I can power the bike off is to quickly remove the charging port cover. Something not get correctly configured in Turbo Studio? Please advise.
Thanks in advance,
Ryan

Last edited:

cuaion

Sep 16, 2019
Denmark
@Specialized Rider Care Hi Thomas. I had a new motor installed and now cannot update the firmware. I tried a force close, logging out and in, and uninstalling and reinstalling MC. Version 2.6.2 of MC. Let me know if screenshots would be helpful. Not sure if it's related but when I turn off the power it powers back on by itself. The only way I can power the bike off is to quickly remove the charging port cover. Something not get correctly configured in Turbo Studio? Please advise.
Thanks in advance,
Ryan

You need to go back to dealer. They forgot to register the motor til to the tcu/ with there dealer app turbo studio. If they forget to update, bike will restart it self.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles